Tuesday, April 30, 2013

QUEEN'S FOOTSTEPS.

Agatha Christie once said, "I can not believe people read books for scenes of violence." A. Christie was one of those people who evaluated the mind. This is how she wrote: a lot, interesting and, it can be said, cheerfully. Therefore, she has become a detective queen.

I have the impression that today's writers feel an obligation to include at least one scene of violence and sex in their work. I do not understand this fashion. I think the interest of the mind to be. Reading should be an intellectual pastime, rather than a horror film. Therefore, my approach is consistent with A. Christie. I am also interested in solving riddles and finding unexpected answers.

I'm not saying that I am as good as Agatha Christie. I just love her style and as a writer, I want to go to her feet. Of course my book characters live in these days have mobile phones and use the internet. But the basic idea remains a key part of the human mind.

I am writing to all of you who love the classic detective. For those who remember Agatha Christie and great  her books. I noticed that each generation is rediscovering A. Christie. I wish this for future generations as well.

And you who know her works, you can try to read the story of a reasonable police officer Neville Bolton. 

I hope you'll enjoy it the same as you enjoy the great works of Agatha Christie.






Police inspector Nevilli Bolt arrives in Twin Hills to investigate a murder. The victim, a mysterious personality, is Charles Akroyd and his young wife is the main suspect. Nevilli Bolt observes the surroundings, 
listens to people and compares the facts. The conclusions are extremely unexpected.


"Murder at Twinhills" is available on amazon.com .






No comments:

Post a Comment